Interactive Earth’s business management strategy is to develop and maintain excellent relationships with his clients while providing high-quality work at reasonable prices. He has worked with most of his clients for many years. Many of his projects are place-based, educational websites for non-profits: Hands on the Land (since 2001), Keystone Science School (since 2009) and Alaska Coastal Studies (since 2008). He has also been an ongoing subcontractor for a NASA-sponsored website since 2009.
Other Active Projects
Friends of Dyke Marsh
Joomla-based comprehensive Member management system with PayPal integration. 2015 - present.
Market Square Foods Company
Joomla CMS with Hikashop shopping cart. 2013-present.
Search Technology product web site, ColdFusion scripting, interface icons and 3-D animations. 2004 - present.
Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies
Joomla CMS, shopping cart, interactive calendar and environmental monitoring database. 2009 - present.
The Transformative Arts
Joomla-driven web site and design. 2009.
Clallam County Historical Society
Joomla-driven web site and design. 2008.
Alaska Seas and Rivers Curriculum
Joomla-driven web site, template and design. Content and lesson plans were not developed by Interactive Earth. 2007, updated in 2015.
- Fishbiz. Joomla website for Alaska Sea Grant. 2015.
- North Olympic Peninsula Skills Center. Joomla website. 2014-2017.
- Garden Park Fossil Area. Marsh-Felch Quarry web site describing the late-Jurassic quarry includes an interactive Flash map. 2006.
- Rio Grande Watershed Conservation and Education Initiative. Basic Joomla CMS. 2012.
- Youth Policy Summit. Joomla-driven web site and design. 2008.
- Water 2012. Joomla CMS. 2012.
- San Luis Valley Environmental and Conservation Education Council. Joomla website for multi-agency education web site. 2004, 2010.
- Garden Partners, Oregon. 2010-2011.
- Series of educational animations - I.M.C.S. Intercollege Limited. Nicosia, Cyprus. 2008-2010.
- Nancy Hofmann Art - Joomla CMS and shopping cart.
- Spruce and Rafter - Consultation and minor development. 2010.
- Colorado Energy Jobs Summit - Joomla CMS. 2010.
- Artificial Reef Web Site - Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies. 2008.
- Tides and Sea Level Model - Data in the Classroom. 2007.
- California Education Alliance. 2006
- Klahane Energy Systems. 2010.
- Other National Park Service clients - Ebey's Landing, USS Arizona Memorial, American Memorial, War in the Pacific, Pu'ukohola Heiau, Lower Mississippi Delta
- San Luis Valley Environmental and Conservation Education Council - Web site development. 2004.
- Olympic National Park Wilderness Information Center - Intranet bear canister inventory database. 2003.
- Jacksonville District United Methodist Missions - Website redesign. 2003.
- Wilderness Technology Alliance - Lead trainer at teacher/student workshops on Macromedia products. 2000-2002.
Primary Development Software and Languages