Out of the Blue (archived)
Great Sand Dune's natural and cultural history curriculum and web site for grades K-12. 2005.
Northwest Park Science (archived)
An interactive web site for middle and high school students and teachers, includes six on-line activities developed by Interactive Earth. 2005.
Homeward Bound Journey (archived)
North Cascades National Park educational web site for 5th through 8th graders. Content and lesson plans developed by Interactive Earth. 2004.
Sand Sea Wonders (archived)
Web site for Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve. 2003.
Imagine It! (archived)
Educational web site and lesson plans developed for Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site. 2002.
Appropriate Use of Technology in the Classroom - When should we use computers in the classroom?
Evolution and the Brain - Taking what we’ve learned from brain science will help us become more effective teachers.
Reading and Literacy Tips - Watch this video to explore ideas for teaching reading and promoting literacy in the classroom using Kate DiCamillo's Because of Winn-Dixie.
Other Past Curriculum Resources
- Series of educational animations - I.M.C.S. Intercollege Limited. Nicosia, Cyprus. 2008-2010.
- Artificial Reef Web Site - Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies. 2008.
- Tides and Sea Level Model - Data in the Classroom. 2007.
- California Education Alliance. 2006
- Olympic Odyssey - Educational CD-ROM. 1997.
- Mount Rainier: Where the Rivers Begin - Educational CD-ROM. 1996.
- Jewel Cave: A Web of Understanding - Educational CD-ROM. 1995.
- Wilderness Technology Alliance - Lead trainer and wilderness guide (2002) at teacher/student workshops on Macromedia products. 2000-2002.